February 6, 2010

mom, stock up on those soup cans.

There is a legitimate BLIZZARD outside right now. Like, at least 15 inches of snow. Don't believe me? Either hit up weather.com  and type in Washington, DC or just take a look at this, the view from my window (and also the birdbath-turned wedding cake):


Anyways, this all does have a purpose, because it has given me enough downtime, and time indoors (my track coach actually emailed my workouts to do indoors with a jumprope, gee thanks) that I could refresh the look of the blog AND do like more than one post in a few days! Here's an outfit I threw on out of boredom earlier today, before donning marshmallow-man snow pants and boots:

 I'm wearing an AE dress/possibly nightgown, who knows?; Steve Madden belt; friend's mom's dance leggings from like the 80's.

Comment with feedback/ideas/whatever you want to say, please! Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. hey, i love your blog, even though it isnt that busy its origional ! love the purple leggings, comment on my blog, follow ?


    THANKS :DDD


    http://get-style-all.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it looked like before, but you've got a nice aesthetic to your blog --- especially the title, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    Glad that you like my blog I REALLY like yours too!
    As far as i can tell the closest art institute to you is in Arlington Virginia. I don't know if they have any fashion classes there though like they do in Chicago but I can check with my teacher and get back to you on that. Love the site can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur blog ESPECILY the title!!! I also really like the outfit you are wearing in this post!!! the belt looks wonderful! did you do those track excercies after all? lol

    www.thegirlinthepurplepants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete