March 6, 2010

last one for now, promise!

I know you guys are probably getting pretty tired of runway show reviews, and it seems like that's all I've done lately, but here's one last one from the recent Paris shows before I do my GG post on Monday (can't wait!)

How awesome was Christian Dior!? Coming off of a seriously cool Spring show with a 30's/40's movie theme and a creepy set (like lasertagging in a fancy Parisian mystery movie..), this one was just as good! I wouldn't call myself a horse-lover or equestrian, but I really loved this. It kind of felt like a kicked up version of the Ralph Lauren Spring show with all of the denim and farm stuff, but just a different vibe (and level of formality, I guess).

Here are some of the best:





That plaid jacket on the end will be mine someday. Please take note.

Anyways, I would probably try to work this theme into my ouftits with color schemes and bags.


The colors I would do would be like dark reds, oranges, and browns mixed in with creamy whites and tans. Usually I'm more excited for Spring, but this makes fall look great!

Some random stuff:

It's finally almost Spring and I feel kind of creative. Okay, scratch that, I just got birthday money and I feel like spending it on clothes, which makes me feel creative. This means hopefully some outfit posts soon.

My Gossip Girl post is Monday! I'M SO EXCITED for the show to come back! And my family is probably excited too because I will stop talking about it all the time! Any fashion related stuff you want to see covered in the post?



6 comments:

  1. Cute blog!! I like the equestrian look, and I know what you mean about looking forward to spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Thanks so much for the lovely comment.
    I am now following your blog, please keep in touch!
    And keep it up! Your blog is wonderful!

    ♥ MADISON thing

    www.madisonthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm looking forward to your GG post. i'm so excited for that episode.

    i must admit that those models are so pale i noticed their skin before the clothes. i'm actually a bit jealous. But who isn't jealous of any girl walking around in such lovely Christian Dior? i'm a big fan of the hats and the pants.

    i must marry a designer, i suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love checks , those who wear checks that shows some dignity people love them

    http://101smiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is so beautiful! Those hats just make me speechless. I must have one! And the first image! The coat! The coat! It's just amazing! Ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hats in this post! Reminds me of the gorgeous work from stephen jones!! :)
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    Take a look at my Motel Rocks dress for sale :) http://clashingtime.blogspot.com/2010/03/ebay-sale-motel-rocks-dress.html

    ReplyDelete