March 30, 2010

bustiers

Just so you know-I'm alive!

I've been thinking about bustiers. I've never worn one, but now that I have the opportunity to dress up at least once a week for school soccer (which is consuming the rest of my life, as reflected in the lack of posting lately) I've been trying to think of different ways to do it without blending in with everybody else.

I'm not just saying that bustiers are strictly for dressing up (I mean, has anyone seen those Guess ads...?) but for now, before I get too adventurous, I'd probably wear them in that way. With a cardigan and a skirt. The question is, should I go all-American with a checked or plaid one, or go girly with a floral one?

Here are some I have looked at:



Maybe I'll buy one sometime soon. Where, you ask?? Oh, I don't know, maybe NEW YORK! I'm going this week, wooop! SO excited. I've been before, of course, but that was before I acquired my fashion interest. It shall be a very different visit this time indeed. I'll post pics when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. I love bustiers, I haven't been on here in a while it is nice to be back. They have Topshop in New York right I went to Topshop yesterday and they had this gorgeous nude bustier yet you'd have to break the bank to get one it was a lotta money!
    From Dolly
    XX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you're going (or went, since this is a late comment...) to NY!!!! It's one of my all time favorite cities!! I heart the Brooklyn Bridge...
    Ok, I love love love the first one. The print is so pretty!!
    Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!!
    Sincerely,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete