November 17, 2009

inspiration board!

So remember how I said I had an inspiration board in the works? Well, I finally got some work done on it, and ta-da! Do you like it?



I got the pictures from a Delia's catalogue, TeenVogue, even like a few from Seventeen, and some other clothing catalogues, plus two from a Vera Bradley add, because the prints fit in with the theme. By theme, I mean I organized the board into groups that ended up just kind of meshing together.

The top left picture show kind of the more edgy pieces (leather jackets, chucks, etc.), the top right shows more colorblock and dresses and solids, and the bottom shows slightly more boho-chic pieces. Kind of hard to see and get, i know. If you can see in the very first shot above these, there is also a space on the board for plaid (I need to get me some more oversized flannel shirts and funky leggings to go with!).



Any ideas on what my next boards should be about? (fashion-related, of course) :]

2 comments:

  1. i love it!.....btw i no i havent updated my blog in like a month but my computer brok down and i had to wait ages to get a new one but i just posted another blog up so can u check it out and tell me what you think???

    www.youngandrecklesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i created an outfit to go to a concert just like u asked and i mentioned u in my blog so can you have a look

    ReplyDelete