November 11, 2009

how i would wear...

leather leggings:
I know how "in" leather leggings have become, but since I don't see my style as biker-chic, I think I would pair them with something more mellow, more boho-chic, to scale them down but still play up the legs. With a dream marc jacobs bag and a scarf for color balance, this outfit would definitely be something would wear out, and even possibly to school, if my hairstyle worked :]


how i would wear leather leggings




Isn't creating sets on polyvore just the best?
How would you wear them? Tell me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi hon <3 i enjoy reading your blog :P

    I have to say though, that I think there is an overload of black in that outfit. It fits weirdly with the blue color, maybe a different shoe? or some accessories?

    http://www.polyvore.com/when_you_party_hard/set?id=7214398

    I'm a rocker chick (LOL xD not really) and this is how I've previously styled leather leggings :) add me on polyvore?
    Oh and sorry for the super loooong comment, hehe.

    http://likethatgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment, ill add you and check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete