October 19, 2009

now i know my abc's....

Out of boredom in the car one day, I started thinking of the abc's of fashion designers, and I wanted to put it into writing, just to see how it would look! I think it's kinda cool, because if I made more, then I could give each group different themes, such as one is only European designers, one only womenswear, etc. This one is just a rough idea, it doesn't have any specific similarities between designers, except including some of my favorites (Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, Chanel). Hmm...if only I was one of those photoshop savvy people, I could have made it look really cool with more color and graphics. Note to self: buy and learn photoshop. If I hope to work at a magazine, I can't really believe I didn't think to do this earlier....


Anyways, there weren't any designers off the top of my head (or Style.com's) that started with a Q or X, so let me know if you think of one!
OKAY, THIS PIC DID NOT UPLOAD WELL AT ALL. urgggg!
click http://yfrog.com/13abcsofashionj to see it in better quality! sorry!


got your own abc's of fashion? share please! :]

4 comments:

  1. that is such a good idea i wish i had thought to do a A,B,C's of fashion....omg you could turn it into heaps of lists like a list of 'Fashion Donts' and 'Fashion loves'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can barely read the words and I think that i am gonna put also a fashion ABC on my blog :)
    My blog:
    theluckyfashiogirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaha sorry about the words guys! i know theyre hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Here are our "ABC's" : http://fashionableearth.org/blog/2010/03/16/abcs-of-fashion/

    ReplyDelete